Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyright of Rebecca Stonitsch and Simply J Photography. Please do not use any images without written consent.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Camera Straps

Anyone who knows me, knows full well that I have a total crafting addiction! One might even say that I have crafters ADD ... I often have numerous "projects" running at once so I can have variety in my life at all times :) Anyway, camera straps are totally fun for me to make and so practical ... and PRETTY!!! I made mine on a whim just to embellish my camera and make it more "me", but then came to realize how much more comfortable my strap is now and I really don't think I could tolerate a strap without one of these covers.

All straps are made of cotton print with a light weight fleece lining (to give it a bit of cushion without much bulk). They fit most digital SLR camera straps (such as Canon, Nikon, and Sony). Straps measure approximately 2 inches wide by 22 inches long and slide over your existing strap. I will be selling these for $12 plus $1.75 shipping and handling (U.S. only) ... just email me at simplyjphoto@gmail.com if you are interested. More to come in the next couple of days!



(Pink with green and black paisley)


(Pink and brown Amy Butler fabric)


(Medium gray background with "funky" flowers)

2 comments: